Friday, January 14, 2011

UNII Palettes


This is a major product rave post. I had ordered a UNII Palette about 10 days ago from their site, and it finally arrived today.

Let me tell you, this is no ordinary palette. It is so compact, heavy-duty and so gorgeous! I got mine in Coal (they come in 5 other colors). The packaging also comes with a sheet of magnet sticker, so you can customize your palette however you like.

The UNII Palette in Coal; a gorgeous black. This is with the clasp open.

They retail for $29 each, but they are on sale for $24 now!

Also, if you buy 5 or more, they are each $20!

I have placed my everyday items in my palette; this makes getting ready in the morning a lot faster. I don't have to open a bunch of cases. Did I mention this palette comes with a huge mirror that makes makeup application so easy?!

The back, with the logo and company's site.

I am in love with this palette. I can't wait to take it with me when I travel. Not only is it beautifully designed, but it also gives me a piece of mind; I don't have to worry about my palette exploding while traveling, and things moving around it in :)

I highly recommend this to anyone!! The UNII palettes kick MAC's butts! (my old MAC palette now collects dust somewhere in my collection)

Btw, what I have in my palette:

- Shiseido Maquillage Pressed Foundation
- MAC eyeshadows in Satin Taupe, Smoke & Diamonds, and Phloof!
- Shiseido Maquillage eyeshadow in RD734
- Cargo blush in Catalina (huge!! And took a beating after I depotted it from its original case; not recommended!)
- UNII thumb grip (provided with palette). This helps you hold onto the palette when you're applying makeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment