Friday, April 17, 2009

Chanel Lumieres Celestes Collection for Summer 2009

Available: May 20


























this promo reminds me of........




















LADY GAGA!!! haha. Good cd by the way :)



























Glossimers
($27.00)
  • Nebula Rosewood
  • Meteore Deep coral
  • Mica White
  • Mirage Brown
  • Venus Fuchsia
  • Silex Coral
  • Cosmos Bronze
  • Jupiter Red

Le Vernis Nail Colour ($23.00) (not pictured, sorry )

  • Mica Rose Rose
  • Cosmic Violine Brown copper

I've tried Glossimers before, and they are really pigmented. But they do feel a bit gritty, if you know what I mean. And they're somewhat sticky. And they do have a funky smell. However, I still like them. Lol. Maybe because it's Chanel? Ah, I'm too shallow....




No comments:

Post a Comment