Hey everyone. I got this survey off of Beauty Broadcasts' Blog (EmilyNoel83 on youtube's blog). Hope you all join in as well!!
DAILY MAKEUP SURVEY
1. What time did you do your makeup today?
2:00 p.m. (...it's my day off but I don't like walking around au natural)
2. What's the least expensive beauty item you used?
My ecotools brushes; $9 for 5 face brushes
3. What was the biggest problem you needed to correct?
Undereye circles :(
4. Did you apply false eyelashes?
No...but I did apply some last night for fun :)
5. Did you do anything while applying makeup?
Watch CNN Headline news
6. Biggest makeup mishap today?
Too much eyeshadow on one eye...unevenness
7. Did you have a makeup inspiration in mind?
Not really, I usually go by how I'm feeling that day
8. What's the most time-consuming part of your makeup routine?
Getting the base down right!! Foundation, concealer, powder, etc.
9. What's part of your routine is the most fun?
Choosing different eye colors. But I usually stick to the boring gray palette on most days.
10. What part of your makeup makes the biggest difference in the way you look? Concealer
11. Neutral or colorful eyeshdaow?
12. Liquid or mineral foundation?
Liquid; Shiseido Dual Balancing in B20
13. Do you do your hair or makeup first?
14. Did you pack a makeup bag to take with you for the day?
Yup, and it weights as much as a brick!
15. When did you finish your makeup?