Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Review: The Body Shop- New Nature's Mineral Foundation Brush

I was on the lookout for a kabuki brush to use for my Pur Minerals foundation. I was thinking about getting the MAC one, but couldn't justify spending $55 on a single brush (hey, its a tough economy out there. I'm also not rich :I ).

So, while I was on the Body Shop website, I noticed this brush that they carry. This one is their foundation brush, and they also have a smaller version (w. less hair) known as their blush brush (they look the same, but the foundation one is more plumper).

I got this brush for $26.00CND (half of what I would have paid for the MAC one!!) and let me tell you, I am in love with this brush :) It is so soft, and I love applying my foundation with it. The results are very natural and smooth; no caking whatsoever! I am so glad I bought this brush! Also, it does shed a bit in the beginning when I washed it for the first time, but now it doesn't. Also, I like how the ends are cornered, and not flat. It blends my makeup prefectly to where you can't even notice I have foundation on (this is also great for the jawline; no visible 'line' of foundation!)

This brush + Pur Minerals foundation= amazing results I tell ya!!

Overall, I highly recommend this brush to anyone who uses pressed foundations/blushes on a regular basis like I do. And the price is quiet affordable too. I've had plenty of Body Shop brushes before, and they have lasted me years and years. So, I don't doubt that this will as well.

1 comment:

  1. i just bought this brush today..havent try it yet - im nadia,im using my bro's google account.

    ReplyDelete