Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Review: MAC Mineralize SkinFinish Natural in Light/Medium

I received this as a present about a month ago. To be quiet honest, this does not do anything amazing for me. I use it here and there when my face gets a bit shiny during the day. It does not do a great job of keeping your skin matte all day, just temporarily. Now, when I do use it, it does give the skin a natural look, and does not look cakey at all. In terms of the texture of the product; once you dip your brush into it, it does tend to go everywhere (flakes in all directions...) and does cause somewhat of a mess (and I hate that...I'm a clean freak fyi :P

The coverage is very light, and I think this is great for someone who wants to set their liquid or cream foundation. Since I use mineral makeup, I don't need to set it with a powder at the end.

Overall, this is a OK product for me. Nothing amazing. Also, I've heard a lot of people breaking out from this powder, and I haven't been using it that regularly enough to see a difference. So, bear that in mind :)

No comments:

Post a Comment