Sunday, March 29, 2009

Shiseido • Majolica Majorca Automatic Eye Liner

Firstly, I think this liner is by far the best I have ever used. This one overtook my current liquid liner, which was the Shiseido one. The Majolica liner gives a really nice black color, which is dramatic, and gorgeous. It is much more blacker than the Shiseido one [or anyone that I have tried, for that matter]. It has a good consistency, but can be a little runny in the beginning, which is why it is recommended that you do not turn the twist at the top more than 2 times, or else it will let out a lot of the liner.

Overall, I plan on purchasing more of these. I currently use BLK999, which is the blackest shade they have. They have excellent staying power too.

You can can these for a very cheap price at www.adambeauty.com [for around $7US each; don't buy them at other places, which may charge up to $20 for one [which is what happened to me :( ]


HIGHLY recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment