Saturday, March 28, 2009

Shiseido • Tsubaki Shampoo + Conditioner (Red Version)

My L'oreal Vive Pro shampoo and conditioner were not doing what they were suppose to be doing, and my hair was still looking damaged [thanks to bleaching, straightening, and everything else you can imaged].

I asked my best friend what shampoo/conditioner she used, and she recommended this. It also didn't sound bad that this is the best shampoo line sold in Japan.

Luckily, one of the Asian malls I visited at my town had this, so I picked it up.

Getting to the point: this is my HG shampoo. My hair has completely changed after using it. It is silkier, shinier, smoother, and overall BETTER. I LOVE THIS SHAMPOO.

I love it so much, I even got my mom into it. And she loves it too. I even restock on it whenever I see it, just in case [it is usually sold out too].


Get your hands on this if you can.

I am also reviewing the Shiseido Tsubaki conditioner, which I use right after my Tsubaki shampoo.

I absolutely love this conditioner, and these 2 items have completely changed my hair. I actually like my hair now! haha. It smells wonderful, and I get so many compliments on my hair. It lasts forever, and I only need 2-3 pumps [I have long hair that reaches the middle of my back]. Before, with my old conditioner, I would use double the amount, and still not get the same
results.

Getting to the point: you must absolutely get these! Alongside its' shampoo. You can get them at specialty Asian malls, or online at ichibankao.com. You will thank me, I guarantee it!


No comments:

Post a Comment