Saturday, March 28, 2009

Shiseido • Maquillage Climax Moisture Powdery Foundation AW

After trying out almost every foundation known to mankind (high and low end brands), I decided to venture out into Asian brands, instead of the usual Western brands. I discovered Shiseido's Maquillage line, and decided to get their pressed powders. Keeping in mind that most brands (this includes Chanel) color ranges (their lightest) are even too dark for mine. Not drastically, but dark enough for me to see it, and I'm sure for others as well. I found my perfect shade in OC00 (the Maquillage line for this foundation comes in 6 shades), and it blends PERFECTLY into my skin. It is truly amazing. It covers my uneven skin tone (i apply my favourite Lise Watier Portfolio concealer under it for areas that need more concealing) and glid this on top with the sponge that comes in it. Needless to say, even the sponge is great quality! The pressed powder itself is silky and glides on like butter!! It doesn't make me look like I'm wearing a ton of foundation; it's very natural looking. And you don't need a lot of this stuff, a little does go a long ways! Just don't overdo it, or it can look obvious (I usually just brush my MAC 189 on top of it to blend everything out).
Oh, and did I mention it DOESN'T break out my ultra sensitive skin?! Everytime I try out a new foundation (liquid, cream, powder, you name it) my skin tends to thank me in return with a huge zit. And this is not the case with this foundation! This is truly my HG!!!

Also, I got the LE Christopher Kane case version, (black case with sparkles on top) but the original is a cute pink case. Same pressed powder though!

Hope this helps!! :)



Christopher Kane with all the lovely Maquillage models.

No comments:

Post a Comment