Saturday, March 28, 2009

Why blog?

Hi everyone, So, I've decided to start blogging. Yeah, I know, who isn't these days? But the reason I want to is because I constantly get asked a lot of questions related to beauty. And products. And what I like to use. You get the idea. So, why not open up a blog and share all my secrets with everyone? I love helping people out, and can talk about beauty at anytime! :-) In terms of the items I'll be covering, I will mostly be discussing my favourite brands, and those are usually all the way from Japan. I love Asian cosmetics, and I feel that they are somewhat unheard of here in North America. Hopefully I can shed some light on some of the brands because they truly are amazing! Thanks for checking out my blog! Please comment or question if you have any!! :o) <3>

P.S: Random...but for anyone who wants to know what I carry around in my bag...here it is:


No comments:

Post a Comment